Kids

Kids

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Snow in the Desert!

After reading the title you may be thinking to yourself...wasn't that like...almost 2 weeks ago? Not quite friends, it was merely 10 days ago. I am not THAT far behind. But, each year here in the desert, we get 1 snow fall without fail. Sometimes it is December and once it was even mid-March.  So, here it is. Our 1.5-2.0 inch snow fall extravaganza. 








Yes. In PJs and rain boots. It's all we have. :)
I cannot explain this. In shorts and sandals. I promise, he owns clothes.
Mini P hitting ADog with a snowball


And yes, even Hank enjoyed it!
If you are wondering about the orange fencing and random construction - remember, the pool? I will get you an update soon. It is getting closer, but seems to be taking longer than it should :)

1 comment:

  1. That was quite a bit of snow! Love the shorts and sandals!

    ReplyDelete